In this new passionate world of proffesional motorsports it is all about the team, rivals and races. You and your partner must defeat the key opponents and satisfy your sponsors. In all events every overtake and place counts.
6 in stock
289020, 304450, 289022, 289025, 282092, 282090, 324130, 282091, 289024, 289023, 289021, 295100
italian – released – 26 giu 2014, polish – released – 26 czerwca 2014, english – released – 26 Jun, 2014, french – released – 26 juin 2014, brazilian – released – 26/jun/2014, spanish – released – 26 JUN 2014, german – released – 26. Juni 2014
It’s all about the teams, the rivals and the race as you become a driver for hire, specialising in your favourite disciplines or conquering them all in an intense world of professional motorsport. GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations, the return of in-car view, authentic handling and the world’s most exciting contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars.
- EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT RACING STYLES: Take on aggressive pack racing in Touring Cars, manage your tyre wear in Endurance events, race smoothly and with precision in Open-Wheel cars, demonstrate your car control in Drift competitions and react on the fly in Street Races.
- HUGE RANGE OF SERIES: Compete in series dedicated to Touring Cars, GT, Single-Seaters, Muscle Cars, Drift, Supercars, Hypercars, Time Attack, Destruction Derby, Prototypes and many, many more.
- RACENET MULTIPLAYER INTEGRATION: Race online in an exciting races, and take on weekly Discipline Challenges powered by RaceNet. Or, make space on your sofa for someone to play Split-Screen co-op or competitive modes.
- IMMENSE TRACK CONTENT: GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations – twice the content from GRID 2, with a wide variety of Classic, Modern, and City Tracks.
- AUTHENTIC HANDLING: GRID AUTOSPORT’S new handling model recreates the feel of motorsport’s most exciting cars, hitting an authentic sweet-spot between arcade and simulation handling.
- FEEDBACK DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT: Codemasters has consulted extensively with the Community, racing drivers and experts from AUTOSPORT magazine in designing and producing GRID Autosport. Their collective contributions have been hundreds and hundreds of individual tweaks and changes to the game, including the handling of individual cars and the race experience overall, plus a feature set informed by what core Codemasters fans want.